- SCIENCEMagnetic therapyDefinition：Magnetic therapy is the use of magnets to relieve pain in various areas of the body.ORIGINSMagnetic therapy dates as far back as the ancient Egyptians. Magnets have long been believed to have relief powers associated with muscle pain and stiffness. Chinese ancients as early as 200 B.C. were said to use magnetic lodestones on the body to correct unhealthy imbalances in the flow of qi, or energy. The ancient Chinese medical text known as The Yellow Emperor's Canon of Internal Medicine describes this procedure. The Vedas, or ancient Hindu scriptures, also mention the treatment of diseases with lodestones. The word "lodestone" or leading stone, came from the use of these stones as compasses. The word "magnet" probably stems from the Greek Magnes lithos, or "stone from Magnesia," a region of Greece rich in magnetic stones. The Greek phrase later became magneta in Latin.Sir William Gilbert's 1600 treatise.The first explanation of the nature of magnetismDe Magnete, was the first scholarly attempt to explain the nature of magnetism and how it differed from the attractive force of static electricity. Gilbert allegedly used magnets to relieve the arthritic pains of Queen Elizabeth I. Contemporary American interest in magnetic therapy began in the 1990s, as several professional golfers and football players offered testimony that the devices seemed to cure their nagging aches and injuries.
Many centuries ago, the earth was surrounded by a much stronger magnetic field than it is today.
Lack of Magnetic Symptoms
- NOWADAYSMany centuries ago, The earth was surrounded by a much stronger magnetic field than it is today which is caused by air pollution and high buildings where we leave. Now more and more people are in the subhealth conditions due to the lack of earth magnetic field.
- Erratic Blood Pressure
- Poor Blood Running
- Sore Neck and Shoulder
- Feel Dizzy, Headache
- Joint Pain
- Body Weakness
Some of the benefits that magnetic therapy claims to provide include:
Why RunBalance Magnetic Bracelet?
- Relieve Fatigue of Neck and Shoulder
- Reduce of swelling
- Balance Blood Pressure
- Help sleep well
- Ease Rheumatic Arthritis
- Increased tissue oxygenation
- Improved blood circulation
- Relief of stress
- Relieve pain relief
- The magnet we use is the most similar to the Earth magnetic field.
- 16 years of manufacturing jewelry has brought us customers from over 80 countries.
- The material we use is surgical grade, and environmental protective. You can wear anti- allergic RunBalance jewelry for 24 hours.
- Lawrence, Ron, and Paul Rosch. Magnet Therapy Book: The Pain Cure Alternative. New York: Prima Publications, 1998.
GET INSIDER INFORMATION ABOUT EXCLUSIVE OFFERS, EVENTS AND MORE!subscription
- Cole, Helene M. "Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation of the Cerebellum in Essential Tremor: A Controlled Study." JAMA, The Journal of the American Medical Association (June 19, 2002): 3061.
- "Magnets for Pain Relief: Attractive but Unproven." Tufts University Health and Nutrition Letter (1999): 3.
- "Magnets that Move Moods: New Treatment for Depression." Newsweek (June 24, 2002): 57.
- Vallbona, C. "Evolution of Magnetic Therapy from Alternative to Traditional Medicine." Physical Medicine Rehabilitation Clinics of North America, 1999: 729-54.